7 best nike basketball shoes in 2022 reviewed and rated by FootGuru Team. This list is based on reviews by Nike experts and 4890 users.
- AIR FORCE ONE SNEAKER
- Leather upper provides durable support
- Midfoot hook-and-loop strap locks down a secure fit
- Lightweight foam midsole offers flexible cushioning
- Thin rubber outsole provides traction
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Ankle Support A mid-high collar is layered with foam to provide comfort and support all around your ankle.
- On-Court Control The rubber outsole with a wavy tread pattern provides durable, multidirectional traction for fast stops and starts. KD’s logo is molded into the rubber.
- All in the Details 2-layer textile material in the forefoot includes clear yarns that give it a dynamic look.
- The padded, breathable tongue is topped with raw-edge detail.
- Style: CK2090
- Style#: CT1972-001
- “KI” on tongue and outsole
- A large, rectangular Zoom Air
- An interior band combines with the laces to lock you in.
- Wavy, distorted outsole pattern